Areas of Interest
- Urinary tract infection and vesicoureteral reflux
- Neurogenic bladder
- Inflammation of the urinary tract and reflux
- Neurological bladder, congenital hydronephrosis and hypospadias.
Experience and positions
- Dr. Guy Hidash is an attending urologist specialized in pediatric urology in Hadassah Hebrew University Medical Center. He treats all pediatric urology conditions, and practices at both Ein Karem and Mount Scopus campus.
- Dr. Hidash did his residency in general urology in Hadassah and then completed a three years pediatric urology fellowship in University of California, USA. Dr. Hidash has gained extensive experience in surgical reconstruction of complex genitourinary birth defects as well as laparoscopic and robotic pediatric urology surgery.
- During his fellowship Dr. Hidash completed a master of degree in biomedicine and Translational science in University of California, USA.