Areas of interest:
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Pediatric ENT department
- 1996 – graduated from the Technion Institute School of Medicine, Haifa,
- 2005 – Cochlear implant training, Cochlear Training and Education Center, Belgium.
- 2010 – Sinus and Skull Base Course at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada.
- 2010 г. –«International Course on Cochlear Implantation in Adults and Children», Leiden University Hospital, Holland
Residency and fellowship
- 1998-2004: internship and residency in Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery at the Hadassah Hebrew University Medical Center, Jerusalem.
- 2008 – Surgery for head and neck cancer fellowship, University of California-Davis, Sacramento, CA, USA
- 2010-2011: Rhinology, Allergy & Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery fellowship at Alberta Sinus Centre, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB, Canada
Experience and positions
- 2011 – present – In Charge of the Pediatric ENT, Dept. of Otolaryngology and Neck & Head, Hadassah-Hebrew University Medical Center, Jerusalem
- 2004-2011 – attending surgeon, Department of Otolaryngology and Neck & Head Surgery, Hadassah Medical.
- 2008-2011 – senior consultant and member of ENT Special Cases Review Commission of the regional military clinic 8282
- 2003-2010 – Senior ENT Consultant, Herzog Hospital, Jerusalem
- Association of ENT doctors, specialists in head and neck surgery
- Israeli Head and Neck Surgery Society
- Israeli Society of Otolaryngology