- 1992-1995- Bachelor of Medical Sciences – Sackler School of Medicine, Tel-Aviv University, Tel-Aviv
- 1999 – Doctor of Medicine – Sackler School of Medicine, Tel-Aviv University, Tel-Aviv. Israel, Postgraduate Pediatric Courses:
- 04/2001 – With certification: Pediatric Advanced Life Support Course
- 2001-2003 – Postgraduate Pediatric Courses: Neonatology, Gastroenterology, Immunology, Neurology, Pulmonology and Intensive Care – Sackler School of Medicine,
- 2005: Postgraduate course in Pediatric Cardiology.
- 09/2006 – With certification (AHA): Advanced Cardiac Life Support Course
- Residency in Pediatrics: Pediatrics Department, Kaplan Medical Center, Rehovot, Israel. Affiliated to the Hebrew University- Hadassah, School of Medicine, Jerusalem
- Second Residency: Pediatric Cardiology. – Hadassah University Hospital, the Pediatric Cardiology Department, 4thyear clinical fellowship in Pediatric Interventional Cardiac Catheterization at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center (CCHMC).
PROFESSIONAL AND ACADEMIC APPOINTMENTS
- Instructor in Pediatrics in the Hebrew University
- Israel Medical Association
- American Heart Association
- Israel Pediatric Cardiology Society
- Friend of the Israel Heart Society (FIHS), for research presentation at the American Heart Association Scientific Session, November 2006, Chicago, USA.