Areas of Interest
- Created Limb Lengthening and Deformities Correction Service in Hadassa, taking care of children and adults with complex limb deformities
- Hip and pelvic disorders, knee and foot deformities.
- Surgical and non-operative treatment of pediatric and adult fractures and their complications.
- Arthroscopic surgery of the hip, knee and ankle for children and adults.
- Calve-Perthes disease, hip dysplasia, bent limbs, club foot, orthopedic treatment of cerebral palsy and other neuromuscular disorders and gait analysis, gait corrective surgery, hip osteotomy.
- Consultations, diagnostics and preparation of expert witnesses for the trial.
Education and specialty
- Orthopedic residency training program at the Department of Orthopedics, Hadassah Medical
- Pediatric Orthopedics Fellowship program at Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, USA.
- Limb Lengthening and Reconstruction Surgery Fellowship program at Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, USA.
Experience and positions
- Senior Orthopedist in the Pediatric Orthopedic Unit, Head of Service for Pediatric and Adult Limb-Lengthening and Deformity Correction
- Member of Pediatric Orthopedic Society of Israeli Orthopedic Association.
- Corresponding member of Limb Lengthening & Reconstruction Society of North America.