- 1983-1984: Biology, Faculty of Life Science, Tel-Aviv University, Israel
- 1984-1991: Medical School, Faculty of Health Science, Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel
- 1988: Medical Science B.Sc. (cum laude)
- 1993: Medicine, M.D. Title of M.D. Thesis: Effect of Nicotine on Coronary Circulation in the Isolated Rat Heart. Supervisors: Shlomo Ben-Haim PhD. Yehuda Edut, PhD
- 1991-1992: Rotating Internship, Hasharon Medical Center, Petah-Tikva, Israel
- 1992-1993: Physician, Emergency Mobile Cardiac Intensive Care Unit, SHAHAL Medical Services, Petah-Tikva, Israel
- 1993-1999: Residency, Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Rabin Medical Center, Petah-Tikva, Israel, Chief: Prof. Bernardo, A. Vidne.
- 1993-1994: Co-Director creating a Homograft Bank, Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Rabin Medical Center, Petah-Tikva, Israel
- 1999-2001: Fellowship in Clinical Pediatric & Adult Cardiothoracic Surgery including Heart Transplantation – Emory University School of Medicine affiliated Hospitals, Atlanta, Georgia, USA. Department chief: Robert Guyton, M.D. Pediatric section chief: Kirk Kanter, M.D.
- 2001-2003: Attending Surgeon, Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Rabin Medical Center and Schneider Children’s Medical Center, Tel Aviv University, Israel.
- 2003: Director of Pediatric Cardiothoracic Unit, Schneider Children’s Medical Center, Tel Aviv University, Israel.
- 2004-2010: Associate Professor of Surgery. Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Cook Children’s Medical Center, University of North Texas Health Science Center, Fort Worth, Texas.
PROFESSIONAL SOCIETY MEMBERSHIPS
- Israel Medical Association – 1992
- Cardiothoracic Surgery Network – 1998
- Israel Society of Cardiothoracic Surgery – 1999
- American Heart Association – 2005
- Society of Thoracic Surgeons (USA) – 2006
LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATION
- Israel Medical license: # 24594 (1992)
- Israel Cardiothoracic Surgery Board Certificate: # 17785 (2000)
- Texas State Medical License: # M2317 (2005)