- M.D. – Hebrew University Medical School, Jerusalem, 1987
- Internal Medicine Residency – Hadassah Hebrew University Medical Center, 1987-1991
- Geriatric Fellowship – Division on Aging, Harvard Medical School, Beth Israel Hospital Boston, USA, 1991- 1993
- Endocrinology Fellowship – Beth Israel Hospital, Boston, USA 1992-1994
- 1994 Associate in Medicine, Beth Israel Hospital, Boston, USA
- 1994-2003 Senior Physician, Department of Medicine, Hadassah University hospital on Mount Scopus
- 2003–present Senior Endocrinologist, Hadassah Hebrew University Medical Center, Jerusalem
- 1994 – Instructor in Medicine, Harvard Medical, School, Boston
- 1994-2000 – Lecturer in Medicine, Hebrew University, Jerusalem
- 2000-2007 – Senior Lecturer in Medicine, Hebrew University, Jerusalem
- 2007- present – Associate Professor of Medicine
- Osteoporosis, Bone and Mineral metabolism
- Geriatric Endocrinology
- General Endocrinology
AREAS OF RESEARCH INTEREST
- The role of the aging gene Sirtuin 1 in bone biology and osteoporosis (mouse to human model).
- Mechanisms regulating bone marrow fat generation with aging.
- The menopause – associated metabolic changes.